Sadly, over 70% of consumers have remained with the same auto insurance company for a minimum of four years, and roughly 40% of drivers have never even compared rates from other companies. Lincoln insurance shoppers can cut their rates by roughly 30% a year just by getting comparison quotes, but they don’t know the large savings they would see if they switch to a new company.
Truthfully, the best way to get budget Suzuki Aerio insurance is to compare prices at least once a year from companies who sell insurance in Lincoln. You can compare prices by following these steps.
- Spend a few minutes and learn about the different coverages in a policy and the things you can control to prevent expensive coverage. Many rating factors that result in higher rates such as speeding tickets, careless driving and a negative credit score can be improved by making minor changes in your lifestyle. Keep reading for more ideas to get lower rates and get additional discounts that may be available.
- Compare prices from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive and direct companies can only give rate quotes from a single company like Progressive and State Farm, while independent agencies can quote rates for many different companies. View a list of agents
- Compare the new rate quotes to your existing rates and see if you can save money. If you find a better price and change companies, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
The most important part of shopping around is that you’ll want to make sure you compare similar coverage information on every quote and and to get price quotes from as many companies as possible. Doing this enables an apples-to-apples comparison and a good representation of prices.
We hope to tell you the most effective way to quote insurance. If you are insured now, you stand a good chance to be able to reduce the price you pay using the concepts you’re about to learn. Although Nebraska drivers can benefit from knowing how insurance companies sell online.
Cheapest Suzuki insurance rate quotes in Lincoln
The auto insurance companies shown below provide quotes in Nebraska. To buy cheaper auto insurance in Nebraska, we recommend you compare several of them to find the cheapest auto insurance rates.
Earn discounts on Lincoln auto insurance
Companies don’t always publicize every policy discount in an easy-to-find place, so we researched a few of the more well known as well as the least known credits that you can use to lower your rates.
- Online Discount – Some of the larger companies provide a small discount for signing up on the internet.
- Senior Citizens – Seniors may receive a slight reduction on a Lincoln car insurance quote.
- Policy Bundle Discount – If you combine your homeowners and auto policies with the same insurance company you could save nearly 15% which can help you find cheap Aerio insurance.
- Driver’s Education for Students – It’s a good idea to have your young drivers enroll in driver’s education if offered at their school.
- Good Students Pay Less – This discount could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. This discount can apply up until you turn 25.
- Student in College – Youth drivers who are enrolled in higher education away from home and do not have a car may be insured at a cheaper rate.
- Auto/Life Discount – Some companies give a break if you buy some life insurance in addition to your auto policy.
It’s important to understand that most discounts do not apply to the entire cost. Some only reduce specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. So even though it sounds like all those discounts means the company will pay you, it doesn’t quite work that way. Any qualifying discounts should help lower your overall bill.
Companies that may include most of these discounts include:
Before buying, ask each insurance company which discounts you may be entitled to. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts may not apply in Lincoln.
Compare prices but still have a local Lincoln insurance agency
Certain consumers still like to talk to a local agent and that is a personal choice. A nice benefit of getting online price quotes is the fact that drivers can get cheap rate quotes and still buy from a local agent. Putting coverage with local insurance agencies is important especially in Lincoln.
Upon completion of this simple form, your insurance coverage information is instantly submitted to participating agents in Lincoln that can give you free Lincoln car insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You won’t need to search for any insurance agencies because quoted prices will be sent directly to you. You can find the lowest rates and a licensed agent to work with. If you have a need to quote rates from a specific insurance company, you would need to visit that company’s website and submit a quote form there.
How to choose the best car insurance agent in Lincoln
When looking for a reliable insurance agency, there are a couple of different types of agencies that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Auto insurance agents in Lincoln are classified as either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Independent Auto Insurance Agents
These type of agents are not employed by any specific company and that allows them to write policies with an assortment of companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If you are not satisfied with one company, they simply move your policy to a different company which is easy for the insured.
If you are comparing auto insurance prices, we recommend you contact several independent agencies in order to have the best price comparison.
Shown below is a partial list of independent agents in Lincoln that may be able to give you comparison quotes.
AMS Insurance Center
120 S 29th St – Lincoln, NE 68510 – (402) 476-3599 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be exclusive generally can only insure with one company and examples are Allstate, AAA, Farmers Insurance, and State Farm. These agents are not able to shop your coverage around so it’s a take it or leave it situation. Exclusive agents are highly trained on the products they sell which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Lincoln who can help you get price quote information.
American Family Insurance – James L. Brown Agency Inc
4500 Cornhusker Hwy Ste 1 – Lincoln, NE 68504 – (402) 465-0748 – View Map
Finding the right insurance agent requires more thought than just the price. These are valid questions to ask:
- What kind of financial rating does the company have?
- Are there any discounts that you might be missing?
- Is vehicle damage repaired with OEM or aftermarket parts?
- How many companies do they write for?
- Does the agent help file claims?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- What will you get paid if your car is a total loss? How is that amount determined?
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
Quote more and you will save more
Lower-priced auto insurance in Lincoln can be sourced online in addition to many Lincoln insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both to get a complete price analysis. A few companies may not provide online quoting and most of the time these smaller providers prefer to sell through independent insurance agents.
We just showed you many ways to shop for Suzuki Aerio insurance online. It’s most important to understand that the more companies you get car insurance rates for, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even be surprised to find that the best rates are with an unexpected company. Regional companies may often insure only within specific states and give better rates as compared to the big name companies such as State Farm, GEICO and Nationwide.
- Teen Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much is Car Insurance for Used Cars in Lincoln? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for Inexperienced Drivers in Lincoln? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates for Homeowners in Lincoln? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Lincoln Auto Insurance Quotes for Ride Shares? (FAQ)
- Front crash protection reduces rear-end crashes (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Reducing Your Risks in a Car Crash Video (iihs.org)
- Car Insurance: When not to Skimp (BankRate.com)